Visual Blog of Jennafer Zalenski

11.11.2013

Digital Works 2013

Over the past six months or so I've been working almost exclusively on a digital tablet. Painting in Photoshop can be quite a hassle, but for someone as on the move as I have been lately, it's just about the only way to work on anything truly engaged. As this was a new medium for me, only a few really pass the litmus test and get my stamp of approval for publishing.


Autumn, 2013


Autumn

This painting... Well, the image should say most of it. A woman, lost in a forest. I completed it in September in preparation for Halloween and the change in seasons.


In the Morning

Completed in quick succession, I don't feel this painting is the pinnacle of achievement I hoped it would be, but she has her charms in a completely flawed way.


Out is Up

This was the beginning of a cathartic spell. I wanted to illustrate some pain and frustration that was otherwise difficult to express.


Hope you're having a good time, I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy